Thursday, January 10, 2013

Highway Memorials Number 2

Last night, I posted the first blog to this site.  Today I was thinking about that as I drove back to Huntsville, from Scottsboro, Alabama.  On the eastern side of Huntsville, just off Highway 72, I spotted this Highway Memorial.  

There is no name or date on it, and it appears that it has been a while since anyone tended it.  No matter.  It marks the spot where a life (or lives) ended and that should be noted and remembered.

If you have any information on this Highway Memorial, or would like to add another one, please email me at the address on the right side of this post.

Thank you -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments concerning Highway Memorials and I'm totally open to publishing your Highway Memorial and an account of it's history. Send the photo and info to the email address I've posted to the right of this post. Thanks, Bert